It seems as though I've successfully ventured into the world of blogging! This class requirement of keeping an online journal throughout the semester will no doubt be interesting, and I'm planning to add some fun in there too. I'm looking forward to learning more about blogging--it's a great way to communicate with people near and far--and I can feel like I'm just a tiny bit more internet savvy. And health communication seems like it will be an interestin

g subject. I hope to learn some new skills and improve on the rudimentary health communication 'skills' that I practiced through the Peace Corps. I have a feeling this class will involve more than just markers and butcher paper!
Let the adventure begin!
4 comments:
It is looking good so far but I want to see some more pictures, information about health communication- logic models, theory, etc.
This is too advanced for me.. I just posted a comment but I didn't see if come up! Screw technology!
Don't worry, that is just novice blogger Val being slow to catch onto the comment settings :) For once it wasn't technology's fault!
Hi Val! This is great and it will also be a fantastic way to comment on the current health problems that come up in the news...and then vent about how unsuccessful we have been as a community to respond to the media! At least...I used the blogger as my own personal venting diary during the class! I'm sure you will bring up great issues and I will read your blog!!!
Post a Comment